Welcome to the Wonderful World of Ragdolls
A Bit About Angel Eyes Ragdolls
Angel Eyes Ragdolls are Registered Breeder with Queensland Feline Association.
We live on 13 acres of rain forest & palm tree covered land in the Maroochydore district, on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia.
We were always dog people, golden retrievers, and to be honest I was a little wary of cats. One day, out of the blue, we met a ragdoll and couldn't believe how relaxed and easy going their temperament was, I even nursed it !, it was just like our golden retrievers temperament.
We had never thought about breeding until we got our own Ragdolls, and we thought, people need to know about these cats, they are amazing, not scary at all. And our Journey started.
Besotted, Yes! this is now our 17th year of breeding Ragdolls (2023) and the only regret we have is that we didn't meet Ragdolls earlier.
* They are great for apartments, no barking and annoying the neighbours.
* They poop in their litter tray all you have to do is keep it clean for them.
* They will follow you everywhere, even the Loo!
* Beautiful blue innocent eyes looking up at you.
* Very loving, make very good therapy cats for young and old.
* They are definitely "stress busters" if you are having a rough day.
* They really are just like a small child wrapped in fur.
* They can be trained to fetch a soft small ball also harnessed trained for walks.
* It's very hard to go on holidays as you don't want to leave them.
* They will try and get in the refrigerator every time you open it !!!
* Their feet will come under the toilet door, trying to find you when you are in there.
* They do shed for about six weeks, twice a year, coming into Winter and Summer, a metal pet comb is great for this.
* If they have a big coat it can matt under their armpits.
Driveway to Angel Eyes Ragdolls. Garden at front door Viewing / Sunroom
Enclosed outdoor area attached to the verandah. One of our cat tunnels going around the house. Gateway to gardens
Looking down driveway to house. Looking up driveway from house and parking area. Entrance to house.